AthleticQuickness specializes in sports training exercises. The training helps athletes become faster and perform better in their respective sports. The sport specific training exercises are used by athletes of all ages and skill levels.
After launching a new site the next step addresses the need for online visibility and greater reach. This is being addressed by initiating a Search Engine Optimization campaign.
The SEO campaign will improve Google search rankings for specific keyword phrases by optimizing site pages for those keywords and by posting blogs and articles on popular sites such as WordPress, Blogger, and Weebley.
In addition to improving search results, content on pages will be optimized to improve the conversion rates of visitors coming to the site and becoming customers.
The following sport specific pages along with other articles and posts will be optimized for higher search rankings and conversions:
- Football Speed – https://athleticquickness.com/football-speed/
- Soccer Kicking and Running Speed – https://athleticquickness.com/soccer-speed-training/
- Track Sprinting Speed – https://athleticquickness.com/run-faster/
- Basketball Jumping – https://athleticquickness.com/jump-higher/
- Tennis Racket Speed and Court Quickness – https://athleticquickness.com/tennis-speed/
- Golf Driving Distance – https://athleticquickness.com/golf-drive-longer/
- Martial Arts Speed – https://athleticquickness.com/martial-arts-speed-training/
- Baseball Bat Speed – https://athleticquickness.com/baseball-speed/
Advanced SEO services will include Keyword selection based on search volume and competitiveness of each keyword along with strategic placement of keywords on selected pages. In addition, internal linking strategies will be utilized and external posting strategies will be executed using content syndicated on the above noted popular platforms.
(This post originally appeared on http://www.wsimarketingsystems.com